Few worries came into my mind. Monday is goin to be my last lesson, just knew it today. Sigh, I am unsure bout myself whether I can pass and get my driving license or not. It’s troublesome. Driving is not fun at all. Kinda enjoyed today’s driving lesson. A girl (tomboy which I thought “she” was a HE at first) has told me many stuff bout herself when she fetched me home. And I hit no poles today!~
I was havin an afternoon nap and woke up by a phone call. Same telephone number from yesterday, tryin to reach me twice but I did not answer it. It’s from LUCT (well, I don’t expect call from them). Kinda embarrassed when he asked me “are you sleeping?” and I answered “err…no…”. He was askin me whether am I goin to go LUCT since I had done the online enrolment but not yet pay for it. I didn’t expect they would really care bout it thou.
In forum, someone mentioned bout China’s earthquake might affect Dollzone’s orders. I was never thought of it. I told my mum that my doll might be delayed due to the earthquake and she’s saying maybe I cant get my doll if the factory is in Sichuan. OMG, stop scaring me! She also said “I asked you to order from Dollmore but you wanted to order from Dollzone, gotta regret it if you wont get your doll”. (T_T)
I am goin to get a notebook soon. I was planning to buy Dell but my personal technician only deals with Acer, Fujitsu and another brand (don’t recall it). Now, I had chosen which I wanted to buy, it costs RM3,1999 but he gave me an discount, so the price is RM3,150. I am goin to pay extra RM100 by myself because of changing Vista to XP (RM50). Another RM50, my dad is trying to lower the price to RM3100 (I know it’s too much) and of course my technician wont agree that. That’s why I gotta pay the rest by my own! Luckily, my piggy bank saving left around RM300.
No comments:
Post a Comment