Yesterday was a bad day.
When I woke up around 2pm, I still felt a bit unwell. My stomach still pain. I thought of finish up my sewing project. Not long after I sat down to do my job, I felt a sudden strong pain on my leg. At first, I thought it was just ant’s bite. I was wrong, the pain was kinda extreme and I saw a baby centipede on the floor! It’s not ant but centipede.
After I put some medicine on it, I went to continue my job again. Few minutes later, lizard’s dropping on my hand. It was terrible. Disgusting! I rushed the bathroom and washed my hand.
Next, I was sewing and suddenly my needle broke into halves.
I had done my dress, it’s so ugly! My first time sewing a dress. I was having a hard time dealing with the collar part. Sigh. The dress may need to be trashed I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment