I had my car drivin lesson yesterday. Good news; I didnt knock those metal poles. Bad news; car stopped half way of the road. I really do have a bad driving skill! I was daydreaming (again) when I was driving on the main road. Well, I just have 3 hours sleep before I went to Gabungan
for the lesson.
I managed to see how's the car test by JPJ. A person failed. I wonder what if I fail?! 80 ringgit to take the test back.
Reached home around 10.30am I guess. I went for a long nap after lunch. I knew that it’s not good to sleep after meal but my sight was getting so blur and my mind was driftin apart. The moment I woke up, it’s almost 7pm. I fell asleep around 9pm and woke up around 11pm. And yet, I still feel so sleepy now.
I think it was happened 2 days ago. My bro was back from school and opened the fridge. Then, he accidentally spilled my mum’s yogurt (a pot of it). I realized that my cat likes yogurt. Weird taste buds of him.
Later gotta go for my car drivin lesson again! Argh, hate it....
No comments:
Post a Comment