Gosh, so far, 2 persons telling me not to answer weird phone call because I will die after answerin it!
1st, my mum’s boss told me bout it. She said heard it from radio.
2nd, from Bryan’s blog.
My connection really got
Not only my Internet, my mobile as well! WTF. I can hardly send or receive any sms. Same thing goes to makin phone calls.
Another bad news, received a phone call from a guy – computer technician. He told me that my scanner has died! OMG okay, broken and now turned into a junk. I still not yet finish my portfolio and get my driving license! Pathetic!
What's goin on with this world?! Girls got raped, kids got kidnapped, huge number of death in Myammar and China, etc. What's next?!!
Anyway, good luck and God bless for Jac! She’s goin to Selangor later.
No comments:
Post a Comment