Wednesday, May 21, 2008

.......

I accidentally hit on metal poles today. Well it's not my body but the car. I was havin a car driving practice. I dislike parking. It's stupid or should I say I am stupid? What's the use of puttin those metal poles around the parking slot and makin marks on the ground? Usually, there wont be any metal poles durin my parking in future too. It's lame.

Argued with my dad because of camera. I just hate compact digital camera. Too grainy for some photos taken. Outcome of photos are ugly. They are just ugly to me! I hate that camera! Another thing, he's willing to teach his son anything and support him. Whereas for me, when I ask him to teach me something, he will surely ignore me and givin me tons of excuses or scolds me. He always asks his precious son for something and givin extra attention to him but not me. Sometimes I wonder, am I a stranger to him rather than a daughter?

Forget those. I had just uploaded some photos in Flikr and Deviant Art accounts! Well, they are the same. I just uploaded all to Flikr and two only in Deviant. My scanner was sent home today. It’s dead. I can no longer scan my stuff again!

I am waiting for Camelia as you know. Had waited for 21 days so far. Sigh, I cant see her because I am goin to the camp soon. Sad!!

No comments: