Monday, May 26, 2008

No luck!

My bro was bullying my cat just now. Shot my cat with water sprayer. And managed to capture this picture. That box was an EMS box from Dollmore, I just simply placed it on the floor.


I was searching for a pink fur/mohair wig. I found them but Luts (the company) does not accept PayPal (WTF?!). Again I tried to search for it from other companies and found pink mohair wig for just 10 dollar. Unfortunately (again), I cant sign up an account there! Damnit.. and I am unsure whether they receive payment through PayPal or not!


EDIT:
I was checking for my Camelia status almost everyday and I am tired of it and sick of the word "Progressing" each time I check it. I just checked (again) minutes ago. Joy is in my soul! HAHA cant describe how happy am I now! Well, she arrived Eden Doll and now in make-up progress! Hoho another 1-2 weeks then I can see her!~~~

No comments: