Dont ask me why. I just hate it.
I am just nobody. Not clever, not pretty, not talented, useless and etc.
I hate one kind of people.
Stop tellin me how much you care for me
Stop tellin me how well you know me
Stop tellin me what I should do and what I should not do
If you think you know me so well, you are wrong.
Stop askin me what I want
Even if I tell you, I wont get what I want from you
Asking me what do I want and if my answer is your life
Will you willing to kill yourself in front me?!
Keep sayin that you always support me
Maybe you are
But for me, you're not
You never support me in whatever damn thing I do
Who the hell is goin to support me?
There's always ME and MYSELF !
p/s just lettin out my anger
No comments:
Post a Comment