Thursday, May 15, 2008

UH HUH?

I am bored and sleepy now. I was supposed to be sleeping now because I gotta wake up early later. Checking others’ blogs and found Nana tagged me. Kinda lazy but here goes.


Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
-No idea, depends on situation.

2. What are you going to do (today) ?
-Goin out shopping with Jac

3. What do you hate in girls and boys the most?
-Someone who thinks he/she is a genius
-Someone who likes to show off something
-Annoying people

4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
-Not sure..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-My future career

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning, after you've woke up from sleep?
-Sleep again?

7. If you win 1 million, what would you do?
-Buy stuff I wanted to buy and maybe open my own business

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Giving hints perhaps

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1) Friendly
2) Easy to communicate with
3) Not a racist person

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
1) Smarter than me (doesn’t matter in which field –field that I am not good in it)
2) Positive
3) Honest and caring

12. What is your childhood dream/dream?
-Childhood dream; to be a vet
-Dream; success in my future career

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
-I think they will not just keep quiet even though I wanted them to do so sometimes. So, got no choice rather than point it out?

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-My life – consist of almost everything

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons
Pros
1) Sleeping
2) Sitting in front of my monitor screen
3) Tell me the rest - if you know

Cons
1) Sometimes can be an unreasonable person
2) Dislike calculations
3) Selfish I guess

16. What do you want most now?
-My Camelia

17. What will you be doing once you connected to the net?
-Checking mails and blogs

18. Will you still keep in touch with long distance-friends after years?
-Yes, I do but gotta depend on them too whether they wanna keep in touch with me or not

19. What makes you different?
-People telling me that I am goin insane or abnormal for something I desired for. Asian Chinese girl with an ordinary Chinese look.

20.What would be found in YOUR refrigerator?
My dining room fridge. Too much to mention for my kitchen fridge.
Salad, jams, cheese, juices, chocolates, mushrooms, Chinese herbs.

Anyone wanna answer these, go ahead!

Additional: Sigh, disappointed. Just received reply from Edendoll. They said it takes around a month for the doll to arrive to Eden. 1-2 week for face up and body blushing! Damn.. That means, 1 month + 2 weeks + 2 weeks = 2 months. I am in the army camp by that time!

No comments: