Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Called it a day

I went to my mum’s place around 8am in the morning and waited til 10am. I walked to Tomato Restaurant (meeting place) to wait for Tony and Jac. Well, I saw Tony at first and we waited for around 15 minutes standin on the pathway til Jac arrived.

Nothing much, just walkin around and window shopping. Sat in Apple Restaurant for just a drink and chit-chatin. When we’re on the way to Ops boutique, we bumped on Fansu (Chong Tsun Kiat).He was goin to Mui Mui Saloon to have a haircut. He’s thinner now! @_@

Since Jac said she gotta go to Indah to meet TSY (Thien Shuk Yee), so we dismissed around 1pm. Jac walked to the bus station. We were walkin to our own places since Jac had left us, then I saw Pan. I ended up by following him to Indah by bus. I sent sms to Jac, telling her that I was in Indah. She said goin to find me after accompany TSY to buy stuff. Again, I followed Pan to Jesselton Coffee (If I did not spell the name wrongly) to wait for Jac. We chatted a lot and luckily, he’s into dolls J

I waited for quite awhile and Pan kept teasin me that my “aeroplane had been released” (fong fei kei/dumped). So, I guess Jac couldn’t come for me. (T.T). I was too lazy to go home by bus alone and I don’t expect my dad will agree to fetch me in Indah. Luckily, Pan said goin to my house to take some CDs and games!

I reached at doorstep around 6pm, I got no keys to go in because I was in a rush in the morning so I did not bring my keys! My brother was sleeping. I tried to call my house phone. I called for so many times and he just heard nothing out of it! Called my mum, she said almost reach home! *phew~*

For the whole night, I can do nothing. Blackout! I just got my electricity back around midnight. Streamyx really goin to make me insane. Connection always down!!! ARGHH!!!


p/s Sorry to Tony because we were makin you felt bored when being with us.
Thank you to Pan for payin my bus fee and for the drink! Goin to treat ya back next time :D

No comments: