Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh my?

My mobile number was havin some sort of problem yesterday. I received sms hours later after they sent their sms. Jac was askin me, is it gotta off the mobile before 11pm – harmful infrared. Another info was from Blanc’s blog.

I was checkin my friends’ blogs. Almost all of them knew bout China’s earthquake. People out there, Myammar was hit by cyclone before China. This is the recent news bout Myammar http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080516/hl_nm/myanmar_cyclone_cholera_dc

I am goin to my car drivin practice on tomorrow. Argh gotta wake up at 5am again!
My stomach is givin me trouble again. I hope it will not become worse by tomorrow. Hate this.
I was informed by my darling that I will be goin to Sandakan army camp. Sigh, don’t wanna go for it.

I had sewn a jacket yesterday. It’s my first attempt. Well, not first actually, the first one I was makin was a great failure so I dumped it. I made it from white socks. Just for practice. Sigh, hope my sewing skills will be better. I wanna go for a sewing class with Pan if possible, but I got no time now!! Sewing and knitting classes, I need them so much!

No comments: