Went out with Pan today, just for awhile. Followed out some sort of gathering. Jasmine is goin to KK on Sunday. Me, Jasmine, Siew Ting, Tony, Joyce, Lukawa, Wong Sheng Wai, Chong Kok Tshun, Kong Vui Soon and Eunice were sitting in QQ Ice for almost 2 hours or more. I heard there’s some backstabbers/gossipers were backstabbing me in Sung Siew Form 6. Don’t wanna mention who they are. Well, I don’t care what they wanna say. I did not do so on them but they are treating me that way, I can do nothing.
I checked my mails and EMS tracking when I reached home. I felt disappointed and angry. Disappointed because I receive no reply from Eden and extremely mad because my package from Dollmore has been handed over to customs in West Malaysia. I hate them. Yes, goin to open my package and spoil my wigs that worth almost 200 ringgit. I am not sure whether I have to pay for the customs tax or not. All I know is they will charge 15% of the package cost that worth RM500 above. Malaysia is such a corrupted country. Too much charges for almost everything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment