Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alice in the Wonderland

Nothing much happened on Saturday. As usual, I dislike weekends. I was searching some patterns for kimono or yukata and mohair wig making tutorial. Sigh, I cant find any tutorial with photos (I am dumb). Mohair wig is so tempting! If I am not mistaken, mohair is also known as fur wig. Of course it’s softer than the usual synthetic or human hair wig. I am looking for a pink mohair wig currently. It’s hard to find something I want.

Thinking of making the same dress as my doll at first. Well, gotta reconsider it again because if I choose Lolita dress, then it would be real expensive. Despite the price of dress, the shoes (only) cost around RM220 above. I am getting crazier nowadays. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know either. I have my own Lolita dress in my mind now, based on Alice. Modified Alice in the Wonderland. If possible, I feel like getting a pink wig and a pair of Mary Jane shoes for myself too!

No comments: