Monday, May 26, 2008

Way to go, PINK!

I woke up at 5am today and turned on my computer. Checked my mail, received a reply from Kondoll. I was pissed (just a little) by their reply. Since I had been thinking for the whole night on which should I purchase from, I prefer Dollmore. Since Luts did not reply me and Kondoll said they cant help me with the signing up problem and slight chance of shipping my order to Malaysia. So, again I purchased from Dollmore! I ordered 2 wigs (both pink!). Long synthetic hair (honey pink) and a short mohair (deep pink). I like the honey pink wig. Colour of mohair wig is not really what I want, it’s TOO PINKISH! Well, I guess I will try to wash away some of the colour.

I am happy that I had ordered the wigs but I gotta pay my mum back 61 dollar (approx RM196). I am broke now. Another RM100 for my technician. Gosh, I am such a MONEY SPENDER.

My technician was telling me that he’s goin to order my lappy on Monday (YES, it’s today!) and I can get it in this week.

Month of May is BAD. I used up my piggie bank saving and my dad goin to bank so frequent because of me. Payments for my lappy and car driving lesson.


EDIT:
My wigs have been shipped! :D Payment on 5am+ and shipped around 3pm. I LOVE DOLLMORE~ XD

No comments: