Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lalala~

Okay, it's tired of waiting. This is only the sixth day of waitin for Camelia. Terrible! I feel like I had been waitin for such a long long time. I am planning to bring her to my church's compound for photoshoting. If anyone knows any place with nice scenes in Sandakan, please tell me~ Of course, not somewhere with lotsa people.

Actually today I was supposed to go out with Jac. Since she's off today. She didnt inform me that we're goin out on the day before, so I thought our plan is canceled. Around 9am something, I was half sleeping, she sent a message to me that we’re goin out at 10.20 am. I was like “what…….?!” I don’t have vehicle to go out.

Yesterday, if not mistaken, my darling and I were playing in Audition. We thought our ring was goin to change since we had leveled our couple level. Duh, cash again! He went out to buy cash. I thought I was goin to fail our Love Party. Luckily passed for the last chance!

I had been playin a game called Wonderland these 2 days. It’s a 2D online game. Looks a bit like first few versions of Final Fantasy. I know I might sounded a bit dumb but I am playin it.

Few Cabal friends had been asking me “are you quiting cabal?” these days too! I was not sure of my answer. All I can tell is maybe I had quit Cabal.


No comments: