I received a bad news that I can never thought of it before. My dad text-ed me in the morning and told me that my grandpa has a tumor in him. To be short, it's cancer. I feel so helpless. All I can do now is pray for him. Please help me to pray for him also. Thank you.
Besides, I wanted to apologize to two person.
Catric, I'm sorry that I had cancelled the trip to Genting Highlands because of my assignments due date.
Kyde, I'm sorry that you changed your mind to go back Penang because of me *eventhou I knew you dont really wanted to go back* and all of the troubles I had given to you.
My depression somehow made me purchased a violin from Ebay. It cost around RM400 including shipping. It's cheaper because they're doing promotion now and I bid on near-ending time item.
It's not my first time doing something like this. I used to buy something when I feel depress or miserable. For example, my recent Baby The Star Shines Bright's order.
I had been a bit confused about myself. I had heard odd things from people about me when I'm sleeping. Few days ago, I fell asleep in the Illustration Studio when doing my human anatomy sketches, Kyde and the lecturer, Mr.Khairi heard me "meow-ing" in my sleep.
Sometimes I just couldnt control myself. I possessed my teddy bear quite frequent too. To make him talk and feel real. I dont realized what am I saying sometimes. It just slipped from my mouth, as someone else is taking over me. Perhaps I do have another person living inside me.
I'm freaking myself out.
Kyde has been helping me a lot recently. I like a quote from him when he text-ed me.
"....What's the point of saying I love you when I'm only around during needless time?"
And thank you so much for helping me to buy food for my hammies and coming all the way to check on my condition. Thanks for the cookies :)
I think I'm goin to rest for awhile now.
No comments:
Post a Comment