Weeks ago, I was in a bad condition because of a guy but I had got over him. Thanks to ED, K, Bang Long, Rudy, Nadzmi, Farouk, Shafiq, Khalil, Ikhwan and the rest. You guys made me forgot bout him. Thanks! :)
We hang out together, went to Halloween party together, went to Jalan Alor together and all those happiness I had.
Not forgetting bout Ikhwan fooling me on the phone also. Nah, I had forgive you. You're still my bitch afterall, Ikhwan :)
I had another photoshoot done which is for Kiki's assignment.
Here's some of the photos.
*Most fav photo in this set for my Deviantart. I dont know why Lol*
My favourite :)
Few days ago, I was worried bout Puri and Kuri. So, I asked K help me send em to the clinic. They're fine and Kuri has some respiratory problem. It's common for roborosvki hamsters. I need to get them new cages because Puri seems to bully Kuri. Thanks a bunch to K for helping me to take care of them and paying the medical fees for my babies.
I had around 1 week left to finish my assignments. Sigh, really hope I can manage to finish them. :(
Wish me luck everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment