Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Restart




I went to temples in Ampang during the weekend with Kyde for my photography assignment. It's my first time that I felt such fear to the statues at the entrance. I'm not going back there anymore, I swear. I wont post the photo here, if you want it, just tell me.



I skipped two presentations on today for my final. I'm getting so fucked up recently. During dinner, Jonathan said I look like an aunty with my flowery shirt.


Somehow, I love this flowery shirt of mine LOL
And I think I got thinner again. I'm frustrated with my faded hair color.



I bought 4 boxes of Premium tissues because of this cute small packets of tissue as free gift. Cant resist cute stuff thou.



Furi is round as usual :D


Furu just woke up from sleep


Little Puri


Shy Kuri


Kyde said I'm always blur. I realised that I keep forgetting something so frequent recently too. Couldnt help much bout it. I'm tired and trying to stay awake by consuming RedBull.



Riko: Wonder what's so nice bout this RedBull thing...
Merrinette: I'm addicted to it, I guess?


I have not start any of my assignments, how pathetic am I nowadays.
I hope I'm not goin to fail this semester.

No comments: