I skipped my graphic design presentation on today. I know it's important but I cant really do much bout it since I have not print my design and not yet complete my work also. I went to KLIA with Kyde. After all the trouble we had, we arrived in Pos Malaysia Mel and Kourier near LCCT.
I had to open my BTSSB package in front of the custom officers and was supposed to pay nearly RM 1k because BTSSB order cost around 55K yen *I dont realised it's that much since I seperated the payment LOL*
With the sympathy from the lady officer and smooth talk of Kyde, I managed to escape from the super heavy duty tax from the custom. I jumped into excitement. It actually made me forgot bout my assignments for awhile.
Ditahan oleh Kastam.
I will never wanted to go back there again in my life. Seriously.
133★845
うさぎのみるくちゃんポシェット
Milk pochette
うさぎのみるくちゃんポシェット
Milk pochette
133★008
Pony in Sweet Dream柄ハーフボンネット
Pony in Sweet Dream half bonnet
133★006
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
オーバーニーソックス
Pony in Sweet Dream over knee socks
Pony in Sweet Dream柄ハーフボンネット
Pony in Sweet Dream half bonnet
133★006
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
オーバーニーソックス
Pony in Sweet Dream over knee socks
133★454
袖とりはずしPetitフリルブラウス
Removable sleeves petit frill blouse
(Mサイズ・Msize)
袖とりはずしPetitフリルブラウス
Removable sleeves petit frill blouse
(Mサイズ・Msize)
133★281
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
ベビードールジャンパースカート
Pony in Sweet Dream baby doll jumper skirt
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
ベビードールジャンパースカート
Pony in Sweet Dream baby doll jumper skirt
Free gifts
2010 Calendar and 2010 Notebook schedule
2010 Calendar and 2010 Notebook schedule
Sorry, it's blur. Lol
Like the wig with this set XD
Blur again DX
I did some photoshoot for my babies as well few days ago. I still have not edit photos of Cammie. Enjoy, Madeline and Angelica. :)
They're getting along !
Seductive Angelica :D
Angelica :3
Grumpy Little Madeline not as grumpy as usual :D
Enough of blogging! I will try to do my assignments now. DX
No comments:
Post a Comment