Monday, December 7, 2009

Pullips!

Went out with Emily and Nana on 3rd Dec for dollmeet. It turned out to be a pullip outing more than dollmeet in the end. We dressed up in fairy kei as well! :D


Emily, Nana and Me.
Ingrid, Airene and Madeline :D





New born on 3rd! Airene Sue, Nana's baby ^^



M.A.I stands for Madeline, Airene and Ingrid :D



People was looking at us when we were in Seed Cafe, Mid Valley. XD
From left; Airene (Nana), Camelia (Me), Aiden (Nana), Auralee (Emily), Madeline(Me) and Ingrid (Emily).

 
Cammie and Aiden :D



The evil twins XD



:3



Auralee, she's so pretty *_*



: )



Grumpy little chubby meanies XD



O_O

Before we dismiss our outing, we had some cake!


Eat, my dear Madeline XD



Airene wants some cake :D



Ingrid too! XD




Like this :3 Shots taken by me and Nana. Edited by Nana.



After the outing, I waited for Kyde at the KTM station. I was attacked by 3 people that "force" me to donate money. They made me donated RM35 unwillingly but I did fooled them.
They thought I was half breed of Japanese and Chinese that only know English.
I was an idiot because gave them my money. I hate them! : (
They were idiots for believing in my crap with my innocent-looking face. LOL


No comments: