Friday, November 20, 2009

Shrimp


On Tuesday, I asked Bang Long to buy some shrimps/prawns for me. He called Kyde and I was so blur that time and agreed to buy 1kg of shrimps.

We realised that 1kg of shrimps is too much for us and I cant really eat shrimps because I have some allergic on it. So, we called Ikhwan to come over to eat it.

Ikhwan waited for quite a long time for the food because I was waiting for Jonathan to come back and help me with the photoshoot. He kept on rushing me to get my photoshoot done.


My food for the photoshoot Hehe. Ikhwan with hungry face and demanding for food LOL

Bang Long picked him up and then we started our photoshoot. After that, Kyde and Ikhwan started to cook the shrimps with the assistance of Bang Long in the kitchen. Whereas for me, I do nothing. Kinda lucky when I have all the guys doing the work and  I was waiting for it only. Haha.

*shots taken by Jonathan*


Flour and spices bathing for the shrimp!



Deep hot fry for the evil shrimps! >:D



Frying em :D

On the next morning, I woke up and paid for my Baby The Star Shines Bright order. I kinda borrowed money from Catric to do some backup. Thanks!

Here's my order, if you're curious hehe



133★008
Pony in Sweet Dream柄ハーフボンネット
Pony in Sweet Dream half bonnet

 

133★454
袖とりはずしPetitフリルブラウス
Removable sleeves petit frill blouse
(Mサイズ・Msize)

 


133★281
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
ベビードールジャンパースカート

Pony in Sweet Dream baby doll jumper skirt

 

133★845
うさぎのみるくちゃんポシェット
Milk pochette


 

133★006
Pony in Sweet Dream柄
オーバーニーソックス

Pony in Sweet Dream over knee socks




Okay! I'm not goin to tell how much I had paid for all these items. Find it you by yourself if you're really curious bout it Hehe. Cant wait to get my Lolita set *excited*


 
I asked for Jonathan's help again on Wednesday. Unfortunately it did not turn out so well. I need to do another photoshoot again. Hope I can find a photographer for it :(


Self taken photo. Makeup for the photoshoot. 

Random Shots of my babies :)

Camelia and Asha


Madeline and Angelica.
If you're wondering what's the pink purple thing in the bottom middle, that's Riko.
Hehe

I had done my posters for global warming! :D


 



Concept and Idea: Me
Food Preparation: Me, Bang Long & Kyde
Photographer: Jonathan


I dont really like the last one.

Well, tell me what do you think bout my poster k? ^^

No comments: