The postman was knocking my door and calling me few times when I was in shower. He always came when I was out or in shower, wonder why LOL
Madeline: I thought I'm weird but I was wrong....
Angelica: :)
My dearest Angelica :3
Since I have to print the photos for my photography assignment, Bang Long and Kyde sent me to Alamanda for it. After that we went to pasar malam for food in Putrajaya and "picnic" somewhere in Putrajaya.
It was my first time doing things like this. Some funny moments was Kyde bought me a Doraemon balloon because of he challenged me to do so. After we had our dinner, a police car passed by.
Then, the car slow down and one of the police rolled down the window and said
"Selamat menjamu selera"
We went back to Cyberia around midnight and I went back to my place to take shower. Around 2am, I went down to the mamak because Bang Long, Kyde and Ikhwan were having shisa that time. Went to Bang Long's place afterwards and slept in Jonathan's room since I'm exhausted and Jonathan has went back to KL.
In the next morning, Kyde told me that I was breathing heavily when I was sleeping and I dropped something on the floor and picked it up by myself *I'm sleeping*. I really dont remember any of it. LOL. And now I'm wondering if I have sleep walking. ( .__." )
I checked my email and received a notification from Baby The Star Shines Bright. It says I had made payment and they had shipped out my order. I was shock because I dont remember I had made any payment for BTSSB so I sent an email to inform them. As expected, they made a mistake. I really really want the jumper skirt so much ( T__T) *cries*
I went back to my place again to change my clothes. We went to Hassan Cafe in Street Mall for food. When I was eating, there's two cats; left and right. One of the cat kept on poking me with her paw, as request for food. It's funny when a cat pokes you thou. XD
Okay, enough of blogging, goin to bed
; )
No comments:
Post a Comment