I am so unlucky these days.
I went to the campus yesterday to submit my assignments. Waited for K and Mi Jin for an hour + then I decided to go to the faculty first by myself. I called the lecturers, they were all out for lunch. So, it's okay. I waited from 1pm+ til 3.30pm+. Still, I was unable to submit my life drawing. Mi Jin texted Mr.Zaki, he said he's at outside so submit on Saturday or Monday.
Saturday, today, I went to the campus again. Waited 20 minutes + for the bus. Once in an hour. I went to the faculty (11am; non lunch time hour) and called him again. No answer. So, I went to the life drawing studio. It was locked. Then I slipped my assignments under the backdoor. After that, I got his number from Mi Jin and texted him to inform him.
I thought I can made it home before it rains by taxi. Then my RM7 just gone. It rains when I was on the way back. With or without taxi, I am still wet by the rain.
Got back home and not long after that, Mr.Zaki texted me and asked why I did not call him. WTF MAN! I am really so pissed off. Up to him whether he wanna believe me that I was trying to reach him since yesterday or not. Really so damn pissed now. I felt like I had wasted my time waiting for shyt.
No comments:
Post a Comment