Hello world! :)
I feel like been reborn. XD It feels like, my popularity been raised after the RDC event.
I received an odd email today. I am wondering who is that person. Don said it is because of my blog. Well, I didnt know that there's many people reading my blog :(
Another thing happened after the dinner tonight.
My mum asked.
"eh, show me your boyfriend's photo.."
I was like "WTF........."
Hahaha but in the end, I think she is okay with him.. :) glad glad glad~
Well, my dad heard something - rumors. He told me that the models for the RDC events were complaining. They dislike to have their photos posted online. I dont care if the models are reading this.
I just wanted to say, you should had known that your photos will be posted online. Because the photos are considered as the photographer's work. If you never thought of this, why would you agreed to become a model earlier. This is so unprofessional. Sorry. No offence.
And I had a little "communication" or chat with 3 of the models. Chloe is cool. :) Melissa is nice too. They can accept that their photos being posted online. Whee~~
Argh, people, tell me. Should I go to this Friday's event? It's for Sandakan Photographers. I just joined the group...unconsciously... It's a farewell party of a photographer. It is also an outing for old and new members. Few of them are asking me to go. >_<
I am watching Pandora Hearts and 07 Ghost now. Must watch Hahahaahahahaha!! It's still ongoing in Anilinkz :( Wanna watch em faster~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment