Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 days

16th June


I woke up at 3am and get prepared for the taxi driver to fetch me to the airport at 4.30am. The driver thought I was an Indonesian.


“Balik ke Jakarta ke?”


During the moment in the plane, all I do was sleeping. Something odd happened, I off my mobile, I was so sure about it because I had been checking on my mobile for few times, just to make sure it is off. When I was sleeping, I heard something familiar – my mobile alarm ringtone. So, I searched for my mobile, it is my mobile ringing. How strange. It actually on by itself automatically.
Don picked me up from the airport and fetched me to my cousin’s place.
After that, I just had a nap and a long chat with my cousin.
Told my mum that I’m in KK, she was a bit surprised I supposed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


17th June


Woke up in the early morning and my cousin dropped me at Wisma Merdeka. Later on, Don picked me up.


Hang out with Jasmine in Centrepoint. It was our bad day. When we were in the Speedy CD store, we heard alarm. Everyone is closing down the shops and rushing out. There was an announcement – fire. We were so blur and walked out to the parking place. Then we saw a notice that there is a fire drill today. They made everything so real – including the smoke, ambulance and the firemen.


We bought our movie tickets (Drag me to Hell) at 3pm but the fire drill practice started nearly at 3pm! It was bad. Don missed to pick up his sister from the airport. We missed our movie – it was cancelled. Luckily, they offered for a replacement.


After the movie, dropped by Jasmine near her house and waited for few hours (2 hours+ I guess) for the next event.


Hang out with Don’s friends. Tried “shisa”. It was not so addictive and a bit choking – my first time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


18th June


Been staying at home for the whole day. Both of us were tired. My throat felt a bit dry, the effect of “shisa” I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


19th June


Spent the whole day with Don. We watched two movies; Monsters vs Aliens and 17 Again. I just love the Monsters vs Aliens. Wanna get the Insectaurus (whatever name it is), a bug toy from Happy Meal~ Whee, my dear gonna get it for me ~~ XD Sorry for being childish but I just think the bug is cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


20th June

Goin back home, Sandakan. I feel like wanna go back to Cyberjaya. Rather stay there alone than goin back to here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21th June

Going to a photoshooting session later.

I am not looking forward to it because I dont think the models are beautiful. Zzzzzz

No comments: