I was trying to settle my bill , went to TM Point. I received a call from TM earlier and they told me I have to pay RM260 for 3 months bills * I dont receive any bills earlier *. When I was in TM Point, the woman told me I have to pay RM360++ which including the telephone bill! I dont have enough cash with me, so I decided to make the payment again on the next day.
.
I waited for merely an hour *again* in the printshop (Misocreative) in Street Mall. When it reached my turn, I asked for glossy paper, they said it's out of stock! They suggested matte paper, so I agreed, unfortunately, I dont really like the result. :( .
.
When I wanna go back, I bumped on a girl that I dont wanna see, China girl. I dislike her for flirting around with Don. I felt so regret to ask him for help, it is my own stupid-ness to offer a help her to do the final project. It is because I feel it's kinda pity for her to do a group work alone.
How dare her! :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of my work, shitty work! Never happy with em =.=
I found this in my lappy! Haha just sketchy around (^w^V)
I spent 4 hours+ coloring this if not mistaken. LOL I am slow in coloring.~~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant wait to get my hoglets~~
Feel bad, my dear let me choose the breed, I like cinnamon but he prefers albino at first (T^T)
So sorry dear~~ Thanks for letting me to decide the breed that I want~~
Can I get some gerbils next??~~ XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got 100+ undone sketches
I dont think I can finish it since have to submit on Friday.
Hope I wont fail my life drawing!!
It's 5 credits!!! The most important subject, well, I had forgotten bout it. (T___T)
No comments:
Post a Comment