I had been goin thru a lot of things recently. And now it is settled. I got myself a new boyfriend. It's both good and bad to two person that love me. Making them suffer is not really what I wanted but it just happened.
I had been staying in Desaria for the past few days with my new boyfriend, Loong. I'm just too addicted to something in his room - worms. He's a weird pet lover. Unfortunately, I show less interest on the scorpions. I just cant take my eyes off the worms, they are both cute and disgusting, and yes, smelly too.
And I think I will gain weight soon because he's feeding me lotsa food....~ XD
Sorry dear ~ that I'm weird and suprised you when you see me dressing up in lolita T^T
And And And~ Thanks Emily for sending the photos to me!~
Everyone is so pretty~ Too bad, I didnt bring my makeups along T^T with the pale and ugly face sigh~~
Might be uploading few more photos after I got my pendrive back :D
It's kinda funny to see others stunned with their jaws dropping and huge eyes when saw a group of lolita walking by XD Really cant stop laughing bout that =x
p/s new haircut * short >_< *
No comments:
Post a Comment