Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am unlucky

I went to campus, thinking of withdrawing money from the ATM. When I reached there, I can make no transaction. All of the (two) ATM "died". Then I went back to Cyberia and walked (yes walked! so damn far zzz) from Cyberia Block C to MMU, just to withdraw money.

After that, went to Street Mall to print my newsletter. I waited for merely an hour and the guy at printshop told me that the cant read ai. format. Yee Hong ar, you said they can open ai. format de????~~~ T^T

And now I am worrying all sort of stuff in my head. Financial (I left less than 150 bucks, wonder how to survive), some other personal problems and assignments.

Thanks to my dear, Don~ For trying to cheer me up all the time when I'm down. You really understand me so well til I dont have to say out what I want and you already knew it sometimes. (^^)

No comments: