Thursday, June 25, 2009

Money is evil.

I thought my life had became better but I was wrong.

Someone once said there's true friend. I dont believe in this 100%.
Even a close best friend will turn into a stranger when it comes to money issue.

I am really pissed off and worry now.

At first, three of us planned to move in together. In the end, it just left me.

I have to take responsibility of the house - everything.
When there's a problem now, you're talking shyt and thinking for your own self only.

Do you think I dont find this troublesome? Do you think you're the only one who feel that way?
Do you ever think of me? I guess you never do so.

You never think of what will happened if you cancel the contract.
1st deposit totally gone. It is not only your money, it's our money too.
2nd - I would have to move out in July. Now, tell me. How can I move out?
I'm in Sabah now. Do you think it is near and easy to go back and fro like you goin back to Ipoh?

Another thing that I felt pissed off about is you're blaming everything on me.
At first, I rejected those that wanted to rent the room because I asked you something.
I asked "Where are they from?"

All you told me is they are foreigner. You know nothing because you just dont care.
You dont have to care a single thing after he/she/they move in.
I am the one who care bout it, every single problem occurs will be me who have to settle it.

You said when Evart told me that he wanted to move out, I do nothing.
What the fuck are you talking about? I do nothing?
I tried to find people to replace them! Dont talk cock if you know nothing.

I really dont see the meaning of "friend" sometimes.

No comments: