Thursday, May 7, 2009

You're Not Alone

*Thanks for the votes people >D*

It's near final! OMG lotsa assignments havent done yet :( Taskete kudasanai ne minna..... wuwu.. *save me..*

Sketches for final artwork have been chosen! K and me are goin to re-draw the chosen sketches and compile it together and have to show to Mr.Sharill on tomorrow.. WHAT?! Yea, tomorrow. I havent done the newsletter yet D: Mr.Sharill is goin to kill me.... and I will bring my positive image down on tomorrow cuz of it ... :( *well, he thinks i'm quiet in class.... >_<"*

It's kinda funny when K asked who's goin to do the journal..

Hana: I'll do the journal..
Zach: I do the journal too...
Hana: NOOOOOO.....!!!!
Zach: Why? I'm not a bad guy!!


XD well, should know your own problem...cant really relay ya on serious matter... since you din do anything for Malaysian Studies..and we're tryin hard to contact you and fail.. ~_~

*ooppsssiiiieeee, sorry~ just tellin the truth >_<" rawrrrr*



OMG, my mum is chasing me for the debts i owe her D: wuwuwu....... anyone interested in to give me some donations...LOL i need 1k... =x *dies*



Took random picca of my baby girl.. I think she's mad at me :(


Somehow she's givin me a creep when i'm dressing her up.. Sigh.. must have been staying too long inside the bag... So sorry ne my baby~~ T__T Such a bad mama...




Wig for Hina Ichigo cosplay *doesnt really look good on her =/*

Alice dress <3333>


No comments: