Today is Loong's birthday. We went to Neway in Puchong after class. Yes, Neway, a karaoke place. It's my first time, if you're wondering why is it my first time, then I can tell you why. It is because I cant sing.
Everyone were happy and enjoying themselves but it seems like I turned to be an bad apple that moment. Sorry guys. It's just something playing in my mind, the images of him, his voice and everything bout were in my mind.
The longer I stayed in the cold room, I feel more wanna cry. Watchin those chinese songs MV really made me more sad. Lucky I am not a chinese songs fans. It will just make me more emo.
Lastly, thanks and sorry to make all of you concerned bout my budget if I tagged along, especially to Veronica and Yee Hong. So sorry for all the trouble; thinkin for a cheaper place to eat, paying for the LRT, fetching me go out and go home. >_<
The only thing that I want is to see him. Suddenly I feel like time is getting lesser, I really really wanna spend more time with him. I just couldnt stand the this feeling anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment