Sunday, May 17, 2009

Heart is meant to be broken

Yesterday outing for some photography snap with my friends.
.
Attendance list:
Mi Jin
Veronica
Yee Hong
Jacob
Loong
K
Me
.
.
Photos are 100% orignal and non-edited.








I'm not happy with the result. It's kinda disappointing when I looked at the photos from my lappy after transferred from my camera. So-so result from a tired day of walking. I dont know how many kilometer had I walked. From noon time til night time. Plus with the migraine and uncomfort stomach for the whole day long.
.
.
After got back, I had a fever. Then I argued with him again.
Do anyone think I'm getting weird? If yes, tell me, how weird am i? how unusual am i?
I am so fed up with all the arguments. It's making me sick.
.
Some people says, heart is meant to be broken. It's ridiculous. Who wanna be hurt?
I am expectin happiness more than unhappiness. Unfortunately, things went another way round. I dont get what I want - I can understand this.
.
As if someday I can be happy without any unhappiness, I will be truly glad that God has hear my cries for help.
.
I wish something to happen sometimes too. Memory lost. My mind keeps on flashing back things that I dont wanna think. I just cant hold the tears from flowing. I wish to stop this. Perhaps I would feel more happy with my unhappy memories wipe off from my mind.

.
.
.
Listening to Kalafina
they just make me feel better..
I love them a lot.




click play to listen

and off the music at my left side navi :)


Kalafina

No comments: