Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mood Swings

It seems like almost everyone is havin a bad time recently.

I cant sleep. So, I blog.

I cant eat. I tried to eat but the pain is unbearable.
I cant really drink, at least it is not so pain to drink something.


I am thinking stuff in my head now.

I am thinking of him. We argued again, both of us dont want it to happened but it just happened. I just hope that he can pass his exam; sigh, so sorry for being selfish and all the pressure I had given..

I am thinking of assignments and my final project.
Let's see what I have here..
For Wed, I suppose to show my life drawing work and newsletter. I had done none.
Thur, I have to submit my creative art journal. Not started yet.
Friday, I have to submit my presentation outline for communication studies.
For the group project, I am worrying that we cant make it in time since my group is like all screwed up already now..

I am thinking of when will this pain stop..
Everyone is askin me to go clinic but I just dont trust them.
Do you trust doctors that simply give you all sort of medicines without checking your condition?
I dont, I dont wanna risk myself eating the wrong medicine again.
I had experienced it when I was small.

I wanna watch Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Epi 25-26.
The link always make me frustrated.

I wanna watch Nodame no Cantabile Special Epi 1 and 2.
Finally, I can watch it! :D
Unfortunately, the connection is so slow ;(


I screwed up during the presentation for Malaysian Studies. I hate myself.
I'm so sorry girls :( It's all my fault..sigh...

Sometimes I am really fed up of saying sorry, it makes me feel more guilty. I hate myself for making others disappointed from time to time. I'm so sorry to my beloved hubby, Melia and my group members for MS.


These few days, I bumped and met some annoying people.

For the first, I think some of my blog readers had already knew him. It started last year when I was waiting for Desaria bus to go back to Desaria from LUCT. These few days, I bumped on him quite often. I dont wanna see him. Why he moved to Cyberia also????? :(
Sometimes, it really freak me out when see him..

For the second, a guy from FB. He's from Arab I guess. I dont even understand what is he trying to say. All I know is he's damn annoying. He find me in FB (Facebook) and started a chat. I was busy that time and his English was like...modified by himself.. (-.-). When I didnt reply him, he went like spamming my FB. And now, he got my MSN! DAMN how did he got my msn?? D: I hate him. I blocked him already muahahahahahaha =x


I found something in youtube; tryin to ease the pain by watchin clips hehe
I feel like...I had fell in love with cello D: omg.. sorry violin.. I cant decide I love which of you more but...I just love both of you!





So sorry for the SUPER DUPER long post this time. I guess it's my longest post ever since I started blogging LMAO.
Thanks for reading :D

No comments: