Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day, any plans for your beloved mum? >:D
Well I feel bad, I cant go back and celebrate it with my mum.. :(
.
.
Happy Mother's Day, Mum! Love ya~ :)
.
.
.
By the way, Happy Birthday to Jasmine and K! Best of Luck ^^
.
.
.
I received this yesterday if i'm not mistaken. Was tempted by it when I was browsing for fake lashes hehe it's a foundation :D cool right? XD I like it~ i mean the design, it's so cute!
.
.
Double Cute-ness~~ <3333
.
.
.
.
.
.

Extra photo; some of u might wonder what's her size, so compare with the stuff all over the floor haha *i know my room is messy T^T*
.
.
.
D: she needs a pair of black ballerina shoes or mary janes!!!~~

No comments: