Monday, May 11, 2009

Fooled

LOL it's funny.

I dont know if u're reading this or not but I wish u ARE reading this.

Well, u pissed me off earlier too right? At least, I still treat you as a friend.

How bout you? I am no longer a friend to you since you came to KL.

If what I had said make you angry, then up to you.

You're the one that dont wanna accept the fact and advices.

If my words can make you think wisely, i dont mind havin you hating me here.

Since you had deleted me from Friendster; why dont you just delete me from every contact list?

I felt so disappointed to you.

Mark my words; if you think someone understand you 100%, then you're wrong. Time goes by, people change. That's the fact that you have to accept no matter you like it or not.


And remember; eventhou you hate me, i will still take you as a friend.

No comments: