Monday, May 18, 2009

Super Duper Desperate Human.

I am wondering why people are so desperate. They should really stop doin this because this is the major problem that they dont have any girlfriends. Age range between 23 - 30.
Duh, I dont even know you, why should I give it to you? Freak.

......This is not the first time that I got mistaken as other races. I'm a chinese. Stop tellin me that I look like a chinese dumbass.


This is truly a despo. Even gave me his number.


I dont even know them in real life. -.-

Another common conversation of these type of human.

A: hi
B: er hi
A: you look cute/pretty. do you hv bf ar??
B: er yea, why?
A: then I cannot chase u lohh???
B: ......
A: Nvm, you got fren intro? confirm dun hv one la

and I hate this kind of conversation also.

A: hi
B: hi
A: how are you ar??
B: fine, u?
A: fine too, what are you doing now o??
*and every time he/she finds you, this conversation never changes*




Really found them so annoying. Zzzzzzzz


No comments: