Friday, April 18, 2008

WHAT?!

I sent another email to Singapore Dollzone. Added Moggie’s Toyshop (Dollzone agent in Australia) in msn. Luckily he/she approved me.

I asked bout the shipping cost. It nearly rips my heart into pieces. Since there’s no shipping rate for Malaysia in the list, Moggie said it’s same with Hong Kong. Imagine how much is it. $60. It’s so expensive to get my girl ships over here. Plus it takes around 3 months to reach here or more than that. *cries*

I sent an email to my uncle. I was unsure when he will online and check his mail. I wish he can help me to pay and I will pay him back next. I hope his answer is positive! If not, I will be so-so upset bout it.

Another thing, what piss me of is the money currencies between US dollar and MY ringgit. I used to hate Malaysia because of the low rate money currency of us. Everything is difficult to be achieved. It’s makin our lives hard. (Sorry Theo. It’s a fact) Good luck to MY ringgit! Raise the rate and make our money more valuable!!

No comments: