Monday, April 7, 2008

Dream.

Yesterday, I went to my godma’s house since she asked me to. There, I bumped on Sabrina and met other of my godma’s goddaughters. It’s a meaningful meeting. First we got a bible reading and sharing session. After that, we had pizzas and cakes while watchin a movie regarding of Saint Bernadette. She was the one of the child that the Holy Virgin appeared to. For my godma’s knowledge, she said so far, the Holy Virgin had appeared to 6 childrens and still appearing to 2 children nowdays on every 25th of the month.

One of the famous story bout the appearance of the Holy Virgin is Our Lady Fatima. She appeared to three shepherd children ; Lucia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto. For more information, please read from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fatima

I had a dream just before I woke up and it made me cried. I saw what I wanted to see. Even thou she was a pet dog for me but she was more than that. To me, she’s a friend of mine. A close old friend.

No comments: