My mum just came home from KL today. She bought me 4 T-shirts. I am happy bout even though there’s two pieces not my liking.
I checked my mail and my uncle has not reply me. My desperation made me pm-ed Moggie in MSN. He said he still not yet receives any payment. The price had been raised and that’s a lot. Luckily I can choose for my free wig from Moggie. If my uncle can’t pay for me within this week, I think I gotta use my own money. Since my mum said she can help me to pay half of the price. I have to pay the another half price using my own money from bank account (I don’t know how much money I got in my bank account). 1st of May is the shipping day, if I order earlier, I can get my doll in June!
Gosh, I am goin insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment