I slept around 5am today. Just wanna finish my dollies pic for blog. I wanna put Ayu inside but it doesn’t turn out so well and I ended up by getting Ayu’s pic out of it. Sadly.
Around 7-8am, I was sleeping back then until my mum started to poke me and urged me when will I go for the law test. That moment, I was in sleepy mode, I felt quite annoyed bout it. My parents had been urging me to contact with the woman so that I can get my driving license as fast as possible.
After my parents left the house, I can finally have a peaceful sleep. That’s what I thought. A phone call came around 10am. I thought it was my dad or my mum. When I picked up, I heard a woman’s voice. She asked “why you not yet send sms to me?” then I recalled who she is. My law test again.
I can hardly sleep since then. So, I was thinking of watchin anime, Tactics. But the videos had been removed! Disappointed. Now I am goin to watch back Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden Traumend (second season).
I am goin insane I guess. Too obsess with dolls. I even dream of them! Wish my dream is real that time. *cries*
No comments:
Post a Comment