I woke up at 5am today because Mdm. Kwan (drivin sifu) asked me to wait at 6.30am.
I reached the test hall around 7.30 am. Not long after that, Mdm Kwan called. She said I not yet learn how to use computer. *WHAT THE HECK?!* I told her that I will be okay with it.
I barely passed my law test. Luckily I don’t see the word “Gagal” in my result. Finish around 8.30am and waited for someone to fetch me. It was bored to wait there. Around 10am, I saw a guy came in. His appearance; rock malay guy. Then he said lookin for me. *HUH?!* He’s actually the one who will send me home after the test.
I checked my mail and it upset me. No email for Dollzone and my uncle. Maybe my uncle is busy. I sent emails to both Dollzone Singapore and Dollzone Australia. I waited for 3 days and yet still no reply! Wonder why they did not reply me. Sigh, I wanna know the shipping fees. *cries*
One more thing. I want my money back from a girl named Lily. *ARGHHHH*. Although she owes me only RM30 and yet…it is still MONEY. I need money now. Despo despo despo despo~ PM-ed her in msn and she not yet reply me. Maybe gotta call her. Hope I will get my money back.
No comments:
Post a Comment