Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random

Things are not goin so well recently. At least I am still alive here. Sometimes silly questions began to appear in my mind. For example, why there is happiness and sadness. I know it sounds stupid but I cant hold myself from thinking silly questions.

I just watched the whole episodes of Gunslinger Girls recently. It’s a great anime. Today, I found the second season of it! Gunslinger Girls II Treatrino. Goin to watch it but it is still on show. Maybe gotta wait again.

Besides, I watched an anime called Le Potrait de Petit Cossette. There’s only 3 episodes but I stopped at the 2nd episode. It’s an odd. In another word, scary, just a little. I don’t really understand some parts though. Since it’s almost 2am now and I don’t want to have any nightmares again, so I switched to Gunslinger Girls II!


p/s Sadly, the artist of Gunslinger Girls and Gunslinger Girls II is not the same person. I like the first artist! T.T

No comments: