First, my cousin called. I felt sad to hear that I have to wait for another day. I just want the payment to be settled and now everything became so complicated.
Second, it was my mum. No matter how many times I am goin to explain to her, she will never understand it. In order to verify PayPal account, I need PayPal Code. The code is from credit card statement. Since my mum doesn’t has an online account (bank), I cant check it online but to wait by mail. Unfortunately, mail takes a long time. It will only be sent in end of April and receive in early of May. My mum gave me her old statement. I said I need a new and latest statement. And today, she made me gone mad. She asked me to use another person’s statement since that person had received her statement today. How can I use another person’s statement?! How am I goin to explain to her til she really understands it?!
Why is it so hard to get a present for myself?? I really hate this. I wish I got my own credit card so that I can relay on myself and not others.
Mood:
No comments:
Post a Comment