Thursday, January 3, 2008

It’s a new year. The school had started. I don’t have to go to school or work. I need to find a job soon because I don’t have any pocket money from my parents. Hmmn I wonder when I will be going to take a driving license test. *REMINDER: Bryan, you have not tell me yet the sifu~!*

I wanna go out but I have some problem. No transport and no money. Hate it, this world is so realistic, almost everything is about money! I wish I can work together with Jac but the working place is quite far from my house. *Stop complaining!*

My grandparents will be going back to Australia soon. I am still wondering which college or university I will be going in future. I wanted to go KL but my grandparents and uncles that are staying in Australia wish I could persuade my study in Melbourne. So that I can live with them and take care of my grandparents perhaps. In my mind, going to Australia might be fun for others but maybe not for me. I don’t have such a high ranked English and I cant really speak fluently too.

Before that, I have to attend the National Service. I don’t wish for it and yet, God wanted me to join it. Maybe I lack of confidence, strength and so on, so that He put me in the army stuff? There’s only one word I can describe it, “catastrophe”. I am not an outdoor person, I am passive. Suddenly, I have to do the marching thing, wall climbing and so whatever tough stamina stuff, surely I will be exhausted. *Faint* Moreover, I am still worrying bout some personal hygiene part of mine in the army camp. For example, how am I going to bath? Or problems that I will encounter during my period?

Gosh, not really want to think bout it. It is terrible enough for me. I must take some nice time to relax while I can now, if not I will be way too tired in the idiot camp.

No comments: