Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today I went out with few of friends. It’s my first time goin out with them. They were Jasmine, Eunice and Fung MY.
It was an okay outing. Well, maybe a bit weird at first. Ya know, it’s my first time.
We went to two places, just to fill our hungry stomachs. Unfortunately, they were closed. It’s sad!
Nice moment in QQ Ice. Bumped on Hing Kuan Hung *if not mistaken* and Ng Chen Bond. J

I am a bit mad after I read something from someone’s blog. Why they think that we, Sabahan are livin our lives like monkeys on the trees?! That is too much. We don’t live on trees. What do you think we are? Apes? Or somekind of unique species from the monkey family? Such person who has those mind set, you gotta learn to think logically as a human. Sono hito, watashi kirai desu!! You hate trees? Without them, you are nothing.

Okay. Stop the angry emotion of mine.

CNY is comin but I am still feeling as usual as nothing is goin to happen. Maybe to me, it’s not important.

Hmmn, gotta do my laundry. I always forget bout it. I remind myself everyday and yet, I ended up doin nothing each day. It’s a MUST!!!

No comments: