Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Xmas

It's been a long time since my last post in my blog.

Christmas is here. I felt something "magical". It happened on the Christmas Eve. I was kinda surprised to receive gifts from a friend. A friend that I knew for my whole life. We had been through a lot of things together. Even though our relationship has gone further apart because of my stubbornness (Yes, I admit it) and her attitude towards something or someone (no offense), she still remember me. If you are reading this, I want you to know that you are still my friend. Maybe we might not as close as the old time but at least we’re still counted as simple friend.

Hmmn, holiday is kinda bored recently. My grandparents got back from Australia. Whereas for me, doing nothing but just stay gaming for the whole night or day. I am playing maple lately but I am not quiting audition as well.

I started to miss some of my friends. It’s needless for me to mention who they are because it’s not important. Anyway, I wish I dream of Santa later when I go to bed.

No comments: