Today my mum asked me whether I wanna work or not and of course my answer would me “yes”. It turned out to be a little disappointed when my mum said it’s in Indah and as a clerk if not mistaken. All I have to do is to answer some phone calls, manage company fails and the account. Okay, I am not good in add minus thing. Something does not sound so good is the salary. A beginner with a salary of around RM800 a month. My mum called the woman that recommended the job for me. She went out and her daughter got the phone. She said the boss is away. So, gotta wait him to come back and depend whether the new house can be sold or not. Well, it’s some sort of construction company. I am not so into it but I do need some money. I am living in desperation. Why? Because I left few ringgits of coins left in my piggy bank. I guess I will lose this job without an interview. It does not matter because I still can find other jobs in town perhaps. At least I do not have to get bus ride to Indah every day.
Something terrible happened to me. I have not been drawing for a long time. I found out that I cant draw a thing out. I gotta admit it, I got no talent. Poor thing I am not gifted with it. I don’t even know what field am I good at. I called my friend. I told her that I need my books back because I needed them so much. She told me that she is busy right now and I asked her to call me after her tuition tomorrow. So that I could go to her house and take my books back. And of couse I wanna take them back, they costed me hundreds of ringgit.
My mum wanted me to be pharmacist, teacher or accountant. Look, I am not into that kind of occupation. I promised myself that I would not take science courses in future but I do have some interest in being a vet. It’s my childhood ambition. Unfortunately, I am not good in biology and chemistry. My grandpa asked me if I wanted to go to MARA or not. It’s ridiculous; my answer would be definitely NO. What are they thinking? I don’t want to regret for my whole damn life.
I saw some NS stuff on TV recently. It sucks. I have to climb walls and crash my hand on a piece of wood? What the hell is that?! Damn it. I wish miracle would happen. Cut my name off the list!!
No comments:
Post a Comment