Connection is getting worse lately. It feels like it takes forever to load a page! Gosh, I am addicted to Harvest Moon! I know it might sound something like this “lame” but I am really addicted to it recently after Theo sent it to me. *Bryan, you always say it’s lame : ( . Bad you!* Too bad I fail to open Kingdom Hearts!! What a great pity!
I saw Stephen Chow’s new movie, if I am not wrong, the title of the movie is CJ7. In cinema in 7th Feb. I wish someone can go with me. Goin to cinema alone will make me look bad. A girl with desperation.
Today my grandparents just stepped into the plane. They will reach Melbourne by tomorrow morning I guess. My grandpa wanted me to get a driving license. I will be attending classes soon, probably.
There’s a bad news too. I hope dar will not be too upset. Even a person dies; his or her memories will live in us.
Hey, I bumped on Theo. Gosh, you don’t recognize me? How sad~
I was planning to stop by at On On Electrical Store. I miss Creamie. Too bad, I was in a rush.
In airport, I saw JJ. I wanted to call him but it will be a shame to shout in an airport.
Maybe it’s a bit too late for me to post something like 2008’s to-do list. But I hope it can remind myself to get it.
• Pass my driving test *MUST*
• Get a job
• Less in gaming
• Shopping for new clothing and wears
• Get a new pair of spec
• Get some cool color contact lens
• Work harder on drawing and painting
• Try to get violin lessons, it’s kinda impossible
• In a need of notebook and cameras
No comments:
Post a Comment