Sunday, January 6, 2008

I got frustrated with Perfect World. I had tried every mirror given in that damn web page and still there are always errors! I downloaded uTorrent just for that game. If it’s not Melody who had asked me to play with her, I would not download it because it’s goin to eat my 2GB space! I gave up. I tried to ask my brother help me to buy the installer.

New attempt, I tried the best I can in drawing using a mouse. I am definitely not good in it but I am in a great desperation that I would be a little bit of “perfect” in it. My hand shakes, so the lines are not smooth. I tried to color it and in the end the result is not so good. Maybe people should call it as “teruk”?
I made some mistake in CG-ing the eyes. I knew the eyes are a bit creepy but I cant do anything. I am not good in both drawing and CGs. Here I post it. It’s terrible. *You don’t have to tell me how terrible it is*



No comments: