Sunday, January 20, 2008

Interesting but yet BORING

I woke up at 5 in the early morning with my eyes suffering in pain and desperation. Got prepared and waited for my driving sifu to fetch me. When the car came, I saw Pan was inside the car. I was sat in front. *Girl’s advantage*

Then we reached Gabungan around 7am if I am not mistaken. The place looks odd to me. It made me felt like I was in Ranau or something. We registered ourselves then I saw Theo’s name was on the list. Then we had our eyes test. Few minutes after that, I saw him walking in the hall.

The 1st session was not so bored. There’s a fat guy aged around 30s kept throwing his questions and facts to the lecturer. He disgusted us. The guy in front of us was having a sweet nap. He almost sleep on other’s shoulder or drop on the table. Laughing is bad! It was cold there and luckily I brought my jacket!

Lunch break came. We did not eat anything from the canteen. I lost my appetite after I saw the food.

2nd session was tough period. That guy gave us a force. Force that keep our eyes open. I wonder why! It was totally bored. Theo been drawing hamburger on paper. I forgot the food that I thought of.

After that we were switched to another room. A room with super cold atmosphere. We were all freezing inside. In here I saw few thing. I just could not resist myself from laughing. I know I was bad. 1st I saw the girl in front of me. She was cold and resisted to show it. Then I accidentally glanced on her skin. Chicken’s skin in Chinese *you know what it means right?* Theo was eyeing over her. Bad Theo! *LOL so do I* 2nd thing, something that I do not expect. A malay woman, she’s a bit flabby. She was wearing no bra. I accidentally saw her *ahem, I was too shy to say it out~* when she walked in front to take her certificate. It’s not good to look at people but it’s not my fault. Human’s eye range is HUGE. I think she knew that I knew because she gave me a chill in her eyes.

Done my manual patch for Audition. The ballroom dance mode is kinda interesting! If you win, you’re will be granted a dress and DanceQueen or DanceKing. The songs for this mode is kinda weird. It’s more to Italian.

Goin to bed now.

No comments: