Me and Mieko B.

Me and Nana.
We took some Purikura too! :DDD

If you're wondering why I dont update my blog or disappear, I'm in Melbourne now. Will be back on 22nd January if there's no changes! :D I dont know when will I online again T^T Thanks to my uncle for borrowing me his USB modem.
Anyway. let me tell you guys, what happened here in Melbourne.
I departed on 22nd Dec around 9.35pm. Before that I spent my time with Kyde and Bang Long. Thank you so much for sending me to KLIA :DDD
After the boring and dull flight, I arrived! Saw my grandparents walking around and looking for me. So, I went to them, waited for my Uncle Tony then go to my grandparent's place.
On the next day, it's already Christmas Eve. Had dinner with my uncle Tony after attended church's mass.
On Christmas, we went to Uncle Tony's place to celebrate Christmas with my whole family. Received nice presents from all of them. I think Aunt Tracey picked the lipgloss set for me :D It's lovely! Same thing goes to my present from my cousin Aaron and his wife : ) Anyway, I think my nephews were afraid of me. Ah well, kids always think I'm scary. I had no idea why. =/
Til next time then :D
Will be posting my Christmas presents photos here in my next post hehe!
p/s Wanted to thank you to someone special and important to me. Thank you, Kyde for handling all the shit troubles that I left in Cyberjaya.




No comments:
Post a Comment